Monday 31 July 2023

Letters - July 2023

Before getting to the images you have all sent in on the theme of "Letters", please have a look at this short clip demonstrating the BSL alphabet - then you can practise!

BSL - how to finger-spell


Done that?

Then you can have a look at the photographs - enjoy!


Don - almost 200 letters written by me to my parents between 1963-1970, whilst I was away at an all boy’s boarding school in Devon.

(I was unaware my Father had retained these until after he died in 2000!)





Ken - I don't think I could manage to cope with the homework given out at school these days - Rowan (aged 5) was asked to write an acrostic poem for his weekend homework!




Sue - a nice place for correspondence



Kate - my Aldi prosecco has a screw top! 





Keith - a view of the Danube from Melk Abbey 




Steve - letters - punctuation - a comma butterfly!



Gill - "Gill & Tim" or "Gin & Tonic"!




John - just a few letters but had to be 2 photos




Gaynor



Gaynor - lettuce etc!



Steve - with a similar interpretation of the word as Gaynor!
(With humble apologies to anyone suffering from dyslexia, here’s our Riverford specimen being enjoyed by Slimbridge geese!)




Jan


That's it folks!

Your photographic challenge for the month of August is:

 "Change"



No comments:

Post a Comment